This article shows you where you can change your password, and also how you can reset it if you have forgotten your password.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Forgot your password? Set again
Follow these steps to reset your password
- Go to the login page (make sure you are logged out).
- Click on “Forgot password”.
- Enter the e-mail address that you use to log in to Register.eu.
- You will receive an e-mail via your e-mail address. Click on the button in that e-mail to set a new password.
- Enter your new password twice and confirm. You can now log in with the new password.
Change password via the control panel
Follow these steps in the control panel to change your password
- Login to your Register.eu account
- Via the menu under your name (top right) you go to “Personal data”
- Click on “Password” in the menu on the left.
- Enter your current password, followed by 2x the desired password and confirm.
Your new password is now active.