- Open the Outlook app and tap on “Get started”
- Type in your Exchange mail address and tap on “Setup account manually”.
- Choose “Exchange”.
- On the next screen type in your password and tap on the slider “Advanced settings”.
- On the next screen:
- Your full email address should be automatically filled in
- For the “Server”, enter “exchange.powermail.be”
- For ‘Domain’, type in “HMC”
- For the “Password”, repeat your password
- For “Description”, enter something that you associate this mail client with
Tap on the checkmark in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be given the option to add another email account. Tap on “Skip” to finish the setup.
- Your Exchange mail is ready.
Updated on 7 September 2020