With an SSL certificate you can switch your website from HTTP to secure HTTPS.
To install an SSL certificate, first order one via our website. If the website is at Register.eu, Register.eu will install the ssl certificate for you.
You can also install an externally purchased SSL certificate on a Register.eu hosting:
Follow these steps in the control panel:
- Go to “My products”> “Web hosting”> Your domain name.
- In the menu on the left you choose “Domain names & SSL”.
- On the right, click on “Manage website” and choose “SSL settings” in the dropdown.
- Scroll down to “SSL certificate” and click on “Add an SSL certificate”.
- Enter the details of your SSL certificate and click on “Apply the SSL certificate” to install it.