Use this handy guide to quickly start using your new SiteBuilder.
Log in via the control panel: Go to “My Products” > “SiteBuilder” > “Manage”
Step 1: Overview and settings
- Find out more about what the interface of your SiteBuilder looks like.
- Discover what you can do with the site settings of your SiteBuilder.
Step 2: The most important parts of your site
- The header is the part of your site that contains the logo and navigation.
- The footer is the last row on the bottom of your site, and is the same on each page of your site.
- Read here how to add and edit pages and popups .
Step 3: Blog Editor
- Use the blog editor to set up a new blog and add posts.
Step 4: SEO
- Take some steps towards optimizing your website for search engines
Step 5: Personalize your website
- Use personalization rules to create 1-to-1 conversion driving experiences for site visitors
Step 6: Publish your website
- To put your site online , you need to publish your site and set up your domain.